Welcome to Just Be Fit, Inc.
At Just Be Fit, Inc. Physical Therapy, our mission is to restore our clients’ independence through expert evaluations motivation and state-of-the-art equipment. We provide comprehensive physical therapy services to treat our patients at every stage of rehabilitation, from preventive care to acute and chronic injuries. We individualize our treatment plans to help you return to the lifestyle you want in the best possible condition. There’s no limit on age either!
Our office provides treatments for patients suffering with:
- Back Pain (sciatic)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Elbow Pain (tennis/golf elbow)
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ankle/Foot pain
- Wrist Pain
Other conditions such as….
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Vertigo (BPPV)
- Fall Prevention and more…
We understand what it’s like to be injured, and that time is an issue-both finding the time to complete a therapy program and the time it takes to heal and injury. We use contemporary techniques to efficiently and effectively return you to your life. We recognize your pain is unique, and your treatment plan will be too. Our expert approach to physical therapy involves:
We believe in a one-on-one approach, incorporating hands-on care. Our patients receive vital personal attention from highly-trained professionals who understand and utilize the latest physical therapy techniques and treatments. At Just Be Fit, Inc., we treat you like a neighbor, not just a number.
We keep you informed and make sure you understand your treat plan objectives and methods. We listen to your needs and address your concerns every step of the way.
Fully Comprehensive Treatment
Whether you suffer from a traumatic injury or a degenerative condition, Just Be Fit’s physical therapists provide the treatment you need to reach your optimal functioning.
An integral part of our process is consistent and periodic assessments of our clients’ progress. We take detailed notes and are very thorough in our evaluations to enable you to reach your improvement goals.
Our Mission- Expanding Possibilities & Enhancing lives
Direct Access in Illinois
Therapists can evaluate and treat patients under Direct Access in Illinois!
* A Physical Therapist may provide physical therapy services with or without a referral from a healthcare professional.
* A Script (RX) may still be required by your insurance.
* For all Commercial plans, the insurance company must be called for benefits, and the question asked if a Physician script is required for treatment and payment of services?
* Direct Access in Illinois is applied with the following health plans: United Healthcare, Aetna, personal injury coverage, auto insurance coverage, out of network plans (excluding Cigna).
* A prescription is still needed for PT services for Worker’s Compensation coverage.
* Medicare continues to require a signed plan of care as the condition of payment. Medicare patients can be treated under Direct Access but must have a Primary Care Physician (PCP). The PCP would be responsible to sign the Plan of Care for treatment to continue.